Corperate law and M&A
Storløkken has many years of experience and extensive expertise in corporate and securities law. We have a separate team working with purchase and sale of companies, share issues and merger and demerger processes. This team can assist with all phases of transactions: contract negotiations, due diligence processes, and drafting of transaction documentation.
Our lawyers currently hold and have previously held positions on the boards of various companies in a variety of different areas of activity, including listed companies. Partner Karl-Anders Grønland acted as secretary to the committee that drew up the Norwegian Limited Liability Companies Act, and has several publications on aspects of companies law to his name, including two books on the law regulating limited companies.
We assist companies, shareholders and securities firms in Norway and abroad. Our advisory services include:
- Structuring and restructuring of companies
- Assistance in stock exchange and other capital transactions
- Drawing up of shareholder agreements and other company documentation
- Ongoing legal assistance on corporate and securities law to companies, securities firms and shareholders
- Settling disputes among shareholders, and between shareholder and company, both in court and out-of-court
- The regulatory framework for the Oslo Stock Exchange and other financial markets
- Communication with Finanstilsynet (the Norwegian financial supervisory authority) and other public authorities.