Per Steinar Dyb Ringstad
Area of expertise
Per Steinar Dyb Ringstad is a partner in Storløkken. He is an experienced lawyer in the fields of Norwegian and international corporate and personal tax, company law, generational changes, administrative tax law and accounting law. He has written several articles regarding tax, and also holds courses in his fields of expertise, included at the Faculty of Law at the University of Oslo. He also studied one year at the Tax College of the Directorate of Taxes.
- Tax College of the Directorate of Taxes (1998-1999)
- Law degree (Cand. jur), University of Bergen with tax law as special subject (1997)
- LYNX Advokatfirma DA, partner (2007-2017)
- Advokatfirma Grenland, lawyer (2004-2006)
- KPMG Law Advokatfirma DA, lawyer (2000-2004)
- Nedre Romerike Tax Office, senior executing officer (1997-2000)
- The Norwegian Bar Association
- Ringstad sits on the boards of several Norwegian companies.