Area of expertise
Kristian Hersløv is a partner in Storløkken, working mainly with commercial law issues with emphasis on intellectual property, conveyancing and competition law and contract and construction contract law. Hersløv has broad experience of large development projects. He has long experience of litigation in both ordinary courts and arbitration tribunals.
- Law degree (Cand. jur)., University of Oslo (1978)
- Grafiske Bedrifters Landsforening [National Association of Graphics Enterprises]
- Platou Investment AS
- Practising lawyer since 1983
- The Norwegian Bar Association
- Business manager and lawyer for the Norwegian Crane Association.