Area of expertise
Karl-Anders Grønland is a partner in Storløkken. He works primarily with company law issues, and acted as secretary for the committee that drafted the Norwegian Limited Liability Companies Act and submitted its recommendation for a new Companies Act in Official Norwegian Report (NOU) 1996:3. Grønland has several legal books and publications to his credit in legal and economic journals.
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH), business economics analysis (1993)
- Law degree (Cand. jur), University of Oslo (1995)
- Advokatfirmaet Steenstrup Stordrange DA, Partner (2002-2011)
- Advokatfirma Kvale & Co DA, Partner
- Deputy judge, Nedenes District Court Offices (1997-1998)
- Secretary of the committee for the Norwegian Limited Liability Companies Act (1995–1996)
- The Norwegian Bar Association
- Grønland sits on the boards of several Norwegian and foreign companies. He also appears in the International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers (Who’s Who Legal) under company law.