Area of expertise
Jon Søland has extensive experience in real estate, construction, property development, and public procurement, as well as operating at the intersection of private interests and public administration. In particular, he has worked with acquisitions of, and disputes related to, construction and property management, as well as disputes related to the purchase and sale of a property. He is a widely used speaker on innovation and environmental measures in public procurement and how the public can communicate with the supplier market for optimal procurement.
- Law degree (Cand. jur), University of Oslo (2004)
- Omsorgsbygg Oslo, Legal Director / Assistant Chief Executive Officer (2010-2019)
- Omsorgsbygg Oslo, Property Manager (2008-2009)
- Advokatfirma Ræder DA, Lawyer(2005-2008)
- Fylkesmannen Oslo and Akershus, Legal Advisor (2004-2005)
- The Norwegian Bar Association
- Jon Søland sits on several boards for private companies with extensive experience in business management and property management/investment.