Area of expertise
Endre Storløkken is a partner in Storløkken, working mainly with franchising and companies law. He has been working as a lawyer since 1986, with main emphasis on the practice of commercial law, litigation and holding positions on boards. Since 1990 he has specialised in vertical forms of cooperation and distribution/retail. He has assisted many of the biggest Norwegian franchise chains and independently owned franchises with establishment of franchises, combinations of franchise and independently owned business and processes for conversion between different types of distribution.
- Law degree (Cand. jur), University of Oslo (1979)
- Advokatfirmaet Storløkken AS
- Public Prosecutor
- Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions
- Deputy judge
- The Norwegian Bar Association
- Endre Storløkken sits on a number of boards and has long experience from the boards of large Norwegian franchise chains. He is the sole Norwegian representative in EuroFranchise Lawyers (EFL), and is listed in the International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers (Who’s Who Legal) under franchising.